While Covid-19 has caused a lot of disruptions to lives, jobs and the economy, as recruiters, we are also seeing it create many opportunities for individuals to make meaningful contributions to society in jobs that could help them build agile careers.
The positions listed on this page are reflective of this.
As a homegrown firm, PeopleSearch is dedicated to using its recruitment expertise to do its part for Singapore. We have always believed in empowering the people we work with – both clients and candidates.
Refer to the details below.
IT Operations Support Personnel – Fresh Graduates are Welcome
6-month contract with a notable organisation.
Many vacancies available in Eastern and Western Singapore.
Only Singaporeans need apply.
You will be part of a team that supports the nation’s fight against Covid-19.
- Diploma/ITE (IT or related Disciplines)
- Prior experience is not needed, though advantageous
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Willing to work 8-hour shifts (including weekends)
- Provide on-site IT infrastructure and equipment maintenance/troubleshooting support
- Perform routine inspection of IT equipment
- Install and configure computer hardware, networks, printers and scanners when necessary
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.