It has come to our attention that there are Telegram and WhatsApp text messages sent out from individuals posing as PeopleSearch consultants, asking the public to write reviews or rate airlines for a high payout. Some of these scam messages might include the names and EA licenses of actual PeopleSearch consultants that they might have retrieved from the Ministry of Manpower website.
Please note that these individual(s) are not from PeopleSearch.
If you have received such a message, do not engage with the person. Instead, go to the contact information in the message and select Report Contact.
Do get in touch with us at contactSG@peoplesearch.jobs if you have other enquiries.
Examples of Job Scams
Please note that these individuals who are posting job offers and requesting the candidate to create an account or disclose their personal information is not associated with PeopleSearch in any way.
Do stay vigilant to check if the job advertisement and the consultant who approached you are legitimate.
PeopleSearch consultants will always use their business email addresses (@peoplesearch.jobs) to send important information and documents such as an employment contract.
Steps to protect yourself against job scams:
- Do not respond to suspicious text messages and calls
- Do not transfer money to people you do not know
- Do not create an account without verifying the authenticity of the job
- Do not share your personal particulars
- Check the legitimacy of the job offer or consultant who contacted you by getting in touch with us at contactSG@peoplesearch.jobs